My Med Spa Blog
Posts for tag: Laser Treatment
Laser treatment can give your complexion the pick-me-up it needs to make you look young and beautiful once again. Could a laser treatment help you? Find out with Dr. Christopher Sesslar at Spa Medicca, serving the Dayton, OH area in Centerville, OH.
How does laser treatment work?
At Spa Medicca, you can choose from a variety of laser treatments, which accomplish many tasks from tightening the skin to clearing up pigmentation. Broadband Light (BBL) laser treatments heat the layers of the skin, triggering the skin to regenerate its collagen cells faster. This faster turnover of cells tightens the skin and provides an improved appearance.
What can laser treatment do for me?
Laser treatment can treat your unwanted fine lines and wrinkles, reducing their appearance and smoothing the skin. In addition to firming and smoothing the skin, laser treatments can reduce the appearance of pigmented areas of the skin like age spots, birthmarks, or freckles. Laser treatments can also reduce the appearance of or eliminate acne scars, unwanted hair, and even blood vessels. Most people receive laser treatments on the face, neck, hands, shoulders, and chest.
Laser Treatments in Centerville, OH
Patients often describe laser treatments as feeling like a rubber band popping onto the surface of the skin. The treatments are safe, effective, and noninvasive, making them ideal for a variety of patients and circumstances. If you think you could benefit from laser treatment, your doctor can help you determine if this procedure is the best course of action for you and your situation.
For more information on laser treatments in the Dayton, OH area, please contact Dr. Sesslar at Spa Medicca in Centerville, OH. Call (937) 312-9212 to schedule your appointment with Dr. Sesslar today!
Find out how cosmetic laser procedures in Dayton can revive and tighten your skin.
When you think about changing the appearance of your skin you may consider more invasive procedures like face lifts. But what if youcould get smoother skin without going through surgery? If that sounds good to you, then you should see your Dayton dermatologist Dr. Christopher Sesslar about cosmetic laser treatments.
Q. What is the purpose of aesthetic laser treatment?
A. Lasers have become a popular and non-invasive way to improve the overall appearance of your skin. From wrinkles and fine lines to uneven skin tone, dermatological lasers can help to reverse the most common signs of aging and refresh your skin.
Q. What laser treatments for aging does Spa Medicca offer?
A. We offer a full range of cosmetic treatments that can be tailored to your specific needs and treatment goals:
ThermiTight: Want a non-surgical alternative to getting a face or neck lift in Dayton, OH? Then turn to this laser skin tightening treatment.
ThermiSmooth: This procedure heats the surface of the skin to stimulate the production of collagen to improve skin elasticity and tightness.
Halo™: If you are looking to improve tone and texture while reducing enlarged pores, fines lines and wrinkles then Halo laser treatment might be the right treatment for you.
Forever Young BBL: This laser uses pulses of light to reduce facial redness caused by rosacea, as well as sun damage and signs of aging. This treatment offers results with no downtime.
SkinTyte II™: Infrared is used to heat the surface of the skin to restructure the production of collagen. This treatment stimulates the body’s natural healing process to increase skin firmness.
Laser resurfacing: We offer multiple laser resurfacing treatments to treat everything from superficial problems to deep-set wrinkles and other dermatological issues. Refresh your skin’s appearance with laser resurfacing.
Q. What are the benefits of opting for laser treatment in Dayton, OH?
Laser treatment offers more precise and accurate results and can treat everything from mild to more severe issues. Furthermore, many of these treatments offer little to no downtime and fewer side effects than non-laser skin treatments. Laser skin treatments are also less invasive than other methods, which is a major benefit when it comes to recovery times.
If you’re interested in achieving that younger look non-invasively, then it’s time to find out just how much laser treatment in Dayton can help. Let Medicca give you back that more youthful appearance.
- Forever Young BBL – BBL stands for BroadBand Light treatment. It is used to aid in sun damage, age spots and redness. BBL is an innovative technology that sets high standards for skin conditions from aging, active lifestyles, and sun damage. Any area of your body can be treated. The most common areas are on the face, neck, back of the hands, chest and shoulders. Pigmented lesions, vascular lesions, acne, skin firmness, uneven skin texture and unwanted hair can also be treated with BBL.
- Skintyte – Provides patients with firmer, more youthful looking skin. SkinTyte treatment is uses pulsed light technology to deeply heat your skin while cooling and protecting the entire treated surface. It yields a more youthful appearance and is safe for all skin colors and can be performed on any area of the body where skin firmness is desired. General areas include the face, neck, abdomen and arms.
- Micro-Laser-Peel – A quick and effective treatment that uses a laser to address conditions on the top layer of your skin. Most skin areas can be treated, but the face and neck are the more popular areas. Micro-Laser-Peel can be used to treat mild wrinkles, scars, keratosis, sun damage, and pigment irregularities.
- Pro-Fractional Resurfacing – A “fractionated” laser surfacing which means only a portion of your skin can be treated in one session. A laser beam that admits thousands of pinpoint channels in your skin is used. Since only a fraction of your skin is treated, the surrounding untreated tissue area promotes rapid healing which creates new collagen and adds firmness to the skin.
- Laser Peel Contour TRL – A successful treatment in fixing wrinkles and pigment irregularities. It is known to be the safest and most effective laser available. A laser peel is used to treat deep wrinkles, scars, solar spots, actinic keratosis and poor skin tone and texture.