Laser and Devices are part of the twice yearly services to be performed under Spa Medicca's Youth Matrix
Is ThermiVA Right For You?
Yes or No?
- Do you feel “loose” vaginally since childbirth and/or menopause?
- Do you feel dry during intercourse?
- Do you have trouble reaching orgasm?
- Do you occasionally dribble or leak when you sneeze, cough or exercise?
- Have you ever “not quite made it” to the bathroom on time?
- Have your intimate relationships suffered due to these changes?
- Are you experiencing loss of self-confidence? Loss of interest in sex? Loss of desire?
Yes and Know!
- …you don’t have to trade motherhood for sexuality. You can be Mommy and Sexy at the same time.
- …you don’t have to trade the years in your life for the life in your years. You can be over 50 and sexy at the same time.
- …vaginal delivery and menopause should not cost you your sexual health and well-being. It’s not for sale.
- …you’re not the only woman thinking about it. We’re just not talking about it. So start talking to someone who can do something about it.
ThermiVa May be the Answer…
Excessive stretching of the vaginal muscles is a common occurrence after vaginal birth or due to aging. Damage can diminish sensation during sexual activity, reduce satisfaction and change the relationship between partners.
ThermiVa treatments use radiofrequency energy to gently heat tissue to reclaim, restore and revive feminine wellness, without discomfort or downtime.
ThermiVa uses a special wand applicator which may be applied externally to labia and vulvar tissues to restore normal tissue tone and function. The specially designed handpiece may also deliver radiofrequency energy inside the vagina to revive atrophic tissue and other structures.
What You Can Expect:
- No surgery
- No downtime
- No anesthesia
- Comfortable, in-office treatments
- Three 30 minute sessions, one month apart
- May resume sexual relations same day/night
- Noticeable improvment after 1st or 2nd session
- Long lasting results