My Med Spa Blog
Posts for: September, 2014
September 02, 2014
Category: Dermatology Treatments
Tags: Laser Treatment
Laser treatments at Medicca have become very popular to our Dayton area patients within the last few years. Laser treatments rejuvenize, tighten and resurface your skin. Our office offers many laser procedures for our patients. Any person who wants to take age off of their face, read on to see what service is best for you.
- Forever Young BBL – BBL stands for BroadBand Light treatment. It is used to aid in sun damage, age spots and redness. BBL is an innovative technology that sets high standards for skin conditions from aging, active lifestyles, and sun damage. Any area of your body can be treated. The most common areas are on the face, neck, back of the hands, chest and shoulders. Pigmented lesions, vascular lesions, acne, skin firmness, uneven skin texture and unwanted hair can also be treated with BBL.
- Skintyte – Provides patients with firmer, more youthful looking skin. SkinTyte treatment is uses pulsed light technology to deeply heat your skin while cooling and protecting the entire treated surface. It yields a more youthful appearance and is safe for all skin colors and can be performed on any area of the body where skin firmness is desired. General areas include the face, neck, abdomen and arms.
- Micro-Laser-Peel – A quick and effective treatment that uses a laser to address conditions on the top layer of your skin. Most skin areas can be treated, but the face and neck are the more popular areas. Micro-Laser-Peel can be used to treat mild wrinkles, scars, keratosis, sun damage, and pigment irregularities.
- Pro-Fractional Resurfacing – A “fractionated” laser surfacing which means only a portion of your skin can be treated in one session. A laser beam that admits thousands of pinpoint channels in your skin is used. Since only a fraction of your skin is treated, the surrounding untreated tissue area promotes rapid healing which creates new collagen and adds firmness to the skin.
- Laser Peel Contour TRL – A successful treatment in fixing wrinkles and pigment irregularities. It is known to be the safest and most effective laser available. A laser peel is used to treat deep wrinkles, scars, solar spots, actinic keratosis and poor skin tone and texture.
Other procedures we use with laser treatments include laser tattoo removal, melasma treatment and laser hair removal.
For a free consultation on our laser technology practices, call us or use our website to schedule an appointment.