My Med Spa Blog
Posts for category: Laser Treatments
The Benefits of Halo Laser Treatment
Halo laser treatment can make you look years younger. Halo is a hybrid fractional laser device that provides laser skin resurfacing to counteract the effects of time. Led by Dr. Christopher Sesslar, Spa Medicca (located in Centerville, OH) offers Halo Laser Treatment to its patients. Read on to learn about the benefits of Halo Laser Treatments.
1. It will release your inner glow. Over time, your skin can lose its youthful glow due to sun exposure and the aging process. Halo laser treatment can bring back your glow. While traditional spa treatments ( massages, facials, etc.) leave your skin feeling clean and hydrated, Halo laser treatment rejuvenates your skin from the inside out. It resurfaces, tightens, and rejuvenizes your skin to help you look and feel younger.
2. It reduces wrinkles and fine lines. Halo laser treatment reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Wrinkles and fine lines are caused by a structural breakdown inside the skin. Laser treatment effectively counteracts the breakdown by stimulating the growth of collagen from cells called fibroblasts. Results can be seen immediately after treatment and will continue to improve over time.
3. It minimizes large pores. Some of the causes of large pores include genetics, tobacco use, oily skin, and sun damage. Having enlarged pores can make you feel self-conscious and uncomfortable, especially in social situations. Halo laser treatment is an effective option that will diminish your pore size while also improving the overall appearance of your skin.
4. It improves acne scars. Halo laser treatment can improve the appearance of acne scarring. Halo laser treatment works best for patients under 50 with mild to moderate acne scarring. You may need multiple treatments to see improvement in your skin. It is typical for a patient to need anywhere from 2 to 4 treatments for optimal results.
5. It's a non-invasive treatment. Halo laser treatment is non-invasive, meaning it can be done on your lunch break and downtime is non-existent or minimal. Halo laser treatment is an optimal procedure for those who are seeking quick results and don't want to deal with a lot of downtime.
Ready for an anti-aging makeover? Say yes to Halo laser treatment! Call Spa Medicca at 937-312-9212 today to schedule an appointment for a Halo laser treatment in Centerville, OH. With Halo laser treatment, you will look and feel more beautiful.
Would you like to get rid of unwanted hair, fade age spots, or minimize wrinkles? Several laser treatment can help you improve your appearance. Dr. Christopher Sesslar, in Dayton, OH offers laser treatments and other cosmetic services at Spa Medicca.
Halo Laser Treatment
Halo treatment is a good choice if you have sun damage, hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, large pores, or texture issues. The Halo handpiece features a built-in cooling device for your comfort. During treatment, you may feel mild warmth or a stinging sensation but probably won't find the treatment uncomfortable.
After your treatment, you can immediately return to your usual activities. Your skin will start to flake two to five days after your laser session, although you won't experience maximum effects for up to six months. Most people only need one to two treatments to achieve their goals, although additional treatments can be helpful in some cases. It's important to protect your skin with sunscreen following your treatment.
Broadband Light (BBL)
BBL is a versatile laser that's used to eliminate small blood vessels, erase freckles and age spots, improve acne, remove unwanted hair, and improve the firmness and texture of your skin. Heat generated by the laser light breaks up pigments and blood vessels that cause dark spots, redness or visible veins, and also spurs collagen formation, which improves the firmness and texture of your skin.
The treatment can be used on any part of the body, including the chest, shoulders, neck, face, and hands. Treatment takes 30 minutes or less and requires no anesthetic. Your skin may look a little red after the treatment, but the redness will soon fade away. Like the Halo treatment, BBL also increases sun sensitivity. Your Dayton med spa will recommend that you wear sunscreen daily to avoid sunburn and new sun damage.
Removing the top layer of the skin is an excellent solution if you have shallow scars, sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, uneven pigment, or keratosis. The laser removes a thin layer of skin, along with blemishes, fine lines, and pigments. New cells quickly grow, replacing those removed by the laser, which makes your skin look healthier and more youthful.
Because the laser only targets the outer layers of your skin, you probably won't need any anesthetic, although a numbing cream may be recommended if deeper layers will be targeted.
Improve your skin with laser treatments! Call Dayton, OH, med spa Dr. Sesslar of Spa Medicca at (937) 312-9212 to schedule an appointment.